A leader in nonmetallic reinforced composite solutions, Enduro offers careers with excellent stability, growth opportunity, benefits packages, and a positive work environment.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Sales Support Engineer, Water & Wastewater Products:
The Sales Support Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day details of Water & Wastewater Product accounts. This position handles the following primary functions:
- Assisting Outside Sales estimate projects
- Estimating tank and baffle projects with information provided by Outside Sales
- Close communications between sales and engineering to ensure proposal meets all specifications
- Communication of scheduling between sales team, and operations team
- Organization of all estimating data including all load spans and design considerations
- Manage all estimation of shipping requirements
- Initiating new part setup and cost estimating
Duties & Responsibilities
To be successful in the Sales Support Engineer position, the candidate will be charged with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Management of incoming inquiries and requests for proposals (RFQs). This includes reviewing plans, specifications and addendums to determine which parts of the project call out for Enduro products, whether any exceptions to the specification are required and which requirements will drive any unique design opportunities.
- Work with Project Management and Operations team members to create new part numbers and costs as necessary.
- Prepare data or documentation for analysis on any project opportunity for review with sales & executive team as necessary to increase revenue, reduce costs or improve value to customers.
- Provide ad-hoc costing data to sales and executive teams as necessary such as variance reports on actual costs vs. estimated costs, cost trends, etc…
- Material takeoffs, cost estimating and preparation of proposal packages. This includes preparing accurate quantity estimates for sales quotations from bid documents, drawings, or sketches and communicating with customers, design firms and sales personnel as needed to accomplish estimating task.
- Concept drawings for bid purposes either from existing library or manual AutoCAD creation.
- Ensure seamless communication between customers, outside sales and project management regarding details on inquiries, proposals and orders.
- Maintain electronic and physical files (templates, tools, histories, etc…) necessary for referencing and improving accuracy of estimating.
- Develop routines to update estimating resources internally and externally (i.e. vendor pricing).
- Engagement with customer to verify understanding of our system and positioning Enduro prior to bid day.
- Various other sales and administrative duties as required.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Good customer communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong technical, mathematical and analytical skills pertinent to estimating capabilities
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with comprehending engineering specifications and drawings
- Proficiency in computer aided drafting and design software (i.e. AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc.)
- Works well with other departments
- Capable of working with ERP & CRM systems (order entry experience required; understanding of reporting a plus)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Please submit resumes to:
Martha Ann Jones