A leader in nonmetallic reinforced composite solutions, Enduro offers careers with excellent stability, growth opportunity, benefits packages, and a positive work environment.
If you are interested in working for Enduro Composites, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Now Hiring FRP Crafts-Persons and Concrete Coatings Crafts-Persons
Enduro, a leader in Fiberglass Reinforced Products (FRP) Dual Laminate and repair as well as Environmental Concrete Coatings protective services, is seeking crafts-persons to join the Field Services Group at our Freeport facility, located at 1914 N. Brazosport Blvd., Freeport, TX.
To be considered for the Enduro team, please email your resume. A solid compensation program with full benefits will be offered. All responses will be held in confidence.
- Do you have knowledge of FRP service and repairs?
- Do you have knowledge of Protective Concrete Coatings, including the prep and application process?
- Do you have a good sense of safety awareness required while working in chemical plants?
- Do you have versatility working with different types of resin systems?
- If yes on question 4, what types of resins and cure systems have you worked with?
- Have you ever worked with Thermoplastic materials in conjunction with FRP?
- If yes to question 6, what types of Thermoplastic systems have you worked with?
- Do you have the ability to read isometric and plan drawings relating to FRP and Dual Laminate equipment?
Regional Sales Manager – Building Products, North Central Territory
Houston based world-class manufacturer of engineered fiberglass systems has an outstanding opportunity involving technical sales of products developed for industrial and commercial applications. As a leader in FRP materials and building structures, Enduro is positioned for growth and building the team of people and systems to handle it. If you are a sales person looking for an exciting fast-paced environment, filled with challenges and opportunity, this is the position for you.
The Regional Sales Manager for Enduro Composites, Inc. will be responsible for technical and specification sales to design firms, contractors, and plant personnel within the territory. The position will be based out of a remote home office convenient for the North Central territory with preference for Illinois, Indiana, Iowa or Wisconsin. It will involve 20-30% overnight travel.
The individual will be responsible for these primary functions:
- Direct sales of proprietary building and structural products to contractors, end users, and design firms. Involvement will extend through the specification, competitive bid and buying stage.
- Representing Enduro in a professional and responsible manner, the individual will grow our business from an established customer base and new prospects.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Regional Sales Manager will be charged with these duties and responsibilities:
- Address selling effort from design stage to project award.
- Generate new opportunities through prospecting and promotional selling.
- Develop material quantity estimates from bid plans and specifications.
- Provide information to Enduro Customer Service for preparation of price and material quotations.
- Work as a team member with Enduro Engineering to develop conceptual designs and appropriate material selection.
- Assist Customer Service and provide information to ensure efficient order processing and seamless communication between customers and Enduro Operations.
- Maintain current records on accounts and projects.
- Develop annual, monthly, and weekly work plans.
- Assist in annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecast.
- Assist with resolution of problems and service issues.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Manager.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, traits and experience:
- Outstanding sales and communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, competitiveness and persistence.
- Great organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Good technical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively and efficiently from remote office.
- Preferred candidates will have sales experience with building or industrial products and/or B. S. Degree in Engineering or Building Construction field.